Thursday 4 October 2012

ITTP Prague Review (2)

I took the course onsite in Prague in November 2006 - more than five years ago and I still could not rate this course any higher! I gave up everything to do this course down to my last penny and gained absolutely EVERYTHING from it to the point at which I actually had to turn down work at the end of the course as the offers were just pouring in thanks to the guidance and advice of the course tutors. Speaking of the course tutors, they are all highly trained, professional individuals and alongside the management team, I have remained in regular contact over the years. The post-course support is simply amazing and I couldn't praise it any higher. Every query and every email have all received a quick response and if you don't believe in friends for life, you will after doing this course. The course is intense and over the four weeks you will learn everything you need to know to pass your exams and get a Distinction - I did. Not to mention a LOT of practical experience teaching that you don't necessarily get anywhere else from children in primary school through to older adults in commercial companies and enterprises. The breadth of experience you can get is great. Prague is a wonderful city and I really enjoyed my time living; learning and working there.
There is so much to see and do and you can get around the city extremely quickly thanks to one of the best transport systems I have ever encountered. If you are thinking about doing this course, don't think - just do.

That is my advice, and you can contact me on harry@harryshires.info for any questions about the course as I will be happy to help.

Harry Shires


No comments:

Post a Comment